Trumpin perhe

Trumpin perhe

ViestiKirjoittaja Psykopatologia » 24.11.2016 17:09

Donald Trump's family tree: Melania, Ivanka, Tiffany, Eric and more relatives
By Jamie Reysen November 22, 2016
(- -)

Melania Trump, third wife

Melania Trump (born Melanija Knavs, but changed to Melania Knauss upon immigrating to the U.S.) is a former model who worked in Milan and Paris before moving to New York in 1996. Two years later, she met Donald at a Manhattan party and wouldn't give him her number, instead taking his and calling him a week later.
The couple wed in 2005. They had their first and only child together, Barron, in 2006 -- the same year that Melania became a U.S. citizen.

The future first lady spoke on the opening night of the RNC in a much buzzed-about speech, which contained phrases that mirrored lines from Michelle Obama's 2008 DNC address. But in remarks that didn't bear a resemblance to Obama's DNC speech, Melania said of her husband, "No room for small thinking. No room for small results. Donald gets things done."

Melania made headlines again when she said in an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper that her husband was "egged on" by former "Access Hollywood" host Billy Bush to make the lewd comments caught on a 2005 tape but made public in October. She also told Cooper, "Sometimes I say I have two boys at home -- I have my young son and I have my husband." (Credit: AFP / Getty Images / Jim Watson)

Barron Trump, son

Barron Trump, 10, is Donald Trump's youngest son and only child with wife Melania Trump. Donald referenced his youngest child in the first presidential debate when discussing cybersecurity, telling the audience that Barron "is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable."

In an interview with Parenting.com, Melania said Barron is a "very strong-minded, very special, smart boy." She added, "He is independent and opinionated and knows exactly what he wants. Sometimes I call him little Donald."

Barron has his own floor in Trump Tower, Melania told Parenting.com. Melania and Barron won't move into the White House right away; they plan to stay in New York until the end of the school year. (Credit: Getty Images / John Moore)
Psykopatologia
Ylläpitäjä

Re: Trumpin perhe

ViestiKirjoittaja Psykopatologia » 24.11.2016 17:31

Is Barron Trump Autistic? # StopTheBullying
James Hunter 11.11.2016 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZAd5Pu9iw4 (7:06) POISTETTU

5.12.2016 Barronin koulu https://newrepublic.com/minutes/139124/ ... armageddon
Psykopatologia
Ylläpitäjä

Paluu Yleistä ja ajankohtaista